This is pretty easy! I do like making my cinnamon buns using a bread recipe. here is link to a recipe Jacki and I make, J & M Cinnamon Buns
This recipe is prepared the evening before you want to cook them, put in the fridge overnight & is baked in the morning
Go get some frozen bread dough buns, a box of vanilla pudding mix & have some butter, cinnamon & brown sugar ….I always have the last 3 items on hand, but if you don’t, grab them too. Then follow the directions here, or some of the frozen buns have this recipe on the pkg…. my bag does. I thought this was just a recipe I had in my book but I guess it comes from somewhere!!!
Here it is *** look at the notes underneath the last picture!!!!
This recipe is the Sunrise Cinnamon Raisin Buns…but I am not putting raisins in! & the recipe I have written down is the same as the one on the bag….
20 frozen dough rolls
1 cup brown sugar
1/c c vanilla instant pudding
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup melted butter
Spray a bundt pan.Put the frozen rolls in the bundt pan
- Put the frozen buns in the bundt pan
- Mix the brown sugar, vanilla pudding & cinnamon together
- Sprinkle the buns with the sugar mixture
- Pour the melted butter all over the buns
- Cover with a damp cloth & let sit on the counter at room temperature overnight
- In the morning, preheat your oven to 350F
- Bake the cinnamon buns for 25 minutes
- Let cool for 5 -10 minutes then turn out onto a plate
**** I mixed the butter in with the sugar/cinnamon which I would not do again! have to follow the recipe haha These are still good but the cinnamon is not all over ….I don’t think we will have a problem eating them though!