I know you are thinking guacamole is delicious without tequila…but it is fabulous with tequila!!! This recipe is from a liquor store in Edmonton, LIQUOR depot
Can’t really TASTE the tequila..it is very subtle but adds an interesting flavour to this popular dish. The mango adds sweetness, there is some heat from a jalapeño…. a mixture of ingredients that really works.
This is great with chips or on eggs…. on tacos… you can eat this with anything!
We served this with unsalted nacho chips & Strawberry, Tequila & Aperol Slushy Drink!!
Here is the recipe
2 large avocados
1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
4 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 Tbsp tequila
1/2 cup cilantro
- Prepare all of the ingredients & as you do put them into a bowl big enough to accommodate all of them
- Peel & finely dice the avocados
- Finely dice the red onion
- Peel & finely dice the mango
- Finely dice the jalapeno
- Take the tough stems off the cilantro & finely chop the leaves
- Combine all of the ingredients