This is one of the desserts I always make for Passover. Chocolate Marshmallow RollRead more: Chocolate Marshmallow Roll
Super simple, this can be made ahead & everyone, not just the kids, eat it up! It is good for Passover but all year round as well. My friend gave me this recipe when our kids were young,
It actually takes about 10 minutes to make … not including cooling time
Here is the recipe
Chocolate Marshmallow Roll
1 9 oz/255 g, pkg chocolate chips, kosher for Passover if you are making it for Passover
1 tsp oil, suitable for Passover
1 8 oz/227g pkg of mini marshmallows, I use coloured marshmallows
- Put the chocolate chips into a bowl & add the oil
- Microwave the chocolate/oil until melted… stir until smooth
- Add the mini marshmallows & stir until they are all coated with chocolate
- Take 2 large sheets of aluminum foil
- Taking 1/2 of the marshmallow mixture, put it onto one sheet of foil & using the foil, form into a log. Wrap it up & twist the sides to seal
- Cool until firm &/or ready to serve
- Slice to serve
7 thoughts on “Chocolate Marshmallow Roll”
That looks good, I might make it. R
Sent from my iPhone
They are a lot like regular non Passover cookies!
its very delicious
Hi Marilyn, I want to make these with white mini marshmallows. Can you please tell me the size of the bag, or the number of cups I would need. Thanks.
I used an 8oz/227g bag of mini marshmallows & I make it with white ones too! Sorry I missed putting this in the blog… I have fixed it!
[…] Chocolate Marshmallow Roll […]
You must log in to post a comment.