This is one of the easiest desserts to make! Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares. No-bake & 5 ingredients!
My sister was making this one day & so I had her tell me how to make it! She found out from her friend so I do not know where this recipe originated from but it is delish! Melted chocolate chips, butterscotch chips & peanut butter mixed together, then you add some peanuts & mini marshmallows. Chill, cut & enjoy! I used smooth peanut butter but you can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer! I cut this into squares & then froze them! They were good frozen but did not take long to soften up if you do not like to eat frozen treats!
Here is the recipe
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 bag of butterscotch chips
1 cup peanut butter
1/2-1 cup peanuts
mini marshmallows, you can use as much as you want! 1/2 – 1 full bag
1 9 x13 pan Spray with non-stick spray
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips & peanut butter together. Mix together until well combined
- Add the peanuts, mix
- Add the marshmallows & stir them in until all of the marshmallows are coated with the peanut butter mixture
- Pour into the greased pan
- Chill in the refrigerater until firm
- Cut into squares, any size you want!
You must log in to post a comment.