No knead…no stress just delicious!
I had to make this when I saw it! The recipe is from Bon Appetit
I did not change anything… the one thing I did not do was make it into garlic bread but I bet that would be great!!
The recipe is online and it is easier for you to have a look at the original recipe since there are great video clips with each step!!
One thing to note is that this did not stay fresh for very long… it was great the first day & then the next but after that it was not great… next time I will freeze pieces & then take them out when we want to eat it!
Here is the link….Shockingly Easy N-Knead Focaccia Recipe – Bon Appetit
The ingredients you need are:
- 1 ¼-oz. envelope active dry yeast (about 2¼ tsp.)
- 2 tsp. honey
- 5 cups (625 g) all-purpose flour
- 5 tsp. Diamond Crystal or 1 Tbsp. Morton kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for hands
- flaky salt or kosher salt
Note…..You can let this rise overnight in the fridge or at room temperature for 3-4 hours…depends on when you want to eat it!Here is the recipe
Here is a picture of the baked Focaccia