This is a no bake cheesecake recipe! Comes together quickly & is really pretty!
The recipe is from the web site The Nosher No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake Recipe
It is really delicious. It was so good we did not want to eat it all so Murray took it the office ….and everyone could enjoy it!
The crust is put in the freezer to firm up, then the filling is made… using Cool Whip! & the whole thing is chilled ….
A good recipe to have any time… your adult guests can embrace their inner child when they enjoy all of the ice cream sprinkles in this!
I am so happy to have this recipe, I love it!!
Here is the recipe * the original recipe called for four in the cheesecake filling but I left it out.
For the Crust
1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
6 tbsp melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
For the Cheesecake
24 oz ( 3 250g pkg cream cheese) room temp so that it mixes easier.
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp vanilla
12 oz ( I think it is a 340 g container) Cool Whip *** the original recipe says that if you don’t want to use Cool Whip you can make your own whipped cream!) *** you are going to only use 8 oz of the cool whip in the cheese cake mixture & the remaining can be piped on the top
4 tbsp ice cream sprinkles plus more for sprinkling
1- 9 inch springform pan
For the Crust
- Combine the graham wafer crumbs, the melted butter & the sugar together
- Firmly press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the springform pan
- Put the pan into the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes to firm up
Meanwhile, make the filling
- You can do this by hand or use a mixer, which I did!
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar & vanilla together mixing until smooth
- Add 8 oz ( 1 cup) Cool Whip, you can do this by hand or use the slowest speed on the mixer..& just mix to combine .. do not over mix this
- Remove from the mixer & mix the ice cream sprinkles in by hand
- Put this mixture onto the chilled crust
- Smooth the top & chill for 4 – 6 hours until firm
- Before removing the ring of the pan, use a flat knife or thin icing spatula ..run it along the edge …between the cheesecake & the pan ring…this makes the edges look nicer
- Before serving you can pipe the left over Cool Whip on top around the edges to decorate the cheese cake…if you fo not have a pipping bag, use a spoon to dollop some on..; & scatter some sprinkles on top!!!