This is a very good easy basic bran muffin recipe right on the back of the bag!
I made this batch of muffins and then gave them all away without taking any pictures! I did make a video that Have included in this post!
Here is the recipe
Note: I use powdered buttermilk & mix it with water so I always have buttermilk!
Classic Bran Muffins
1 1/2 cups Rogers Natural Wheat Bran
! cup buttermilk
1/3 cup oil
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
12 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup raisins
Line a 12 cup muffin tin with papers or grease it
Preheat oven to 375f
- Put the wheat bran into a large bowl & pour in the buttermilk. Mix well & let sit for 5 minutes
- After the 5 minutes, give the bran a stir. Add the oil, brown sugar, egg & vanilla . Mix well
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt together then add to the bran mixture. Stir to combine
- Add in the raisins
- Divide evenly amongst the muffin cups
- Bake in the preheated oven 15-20 minutes
- Let cool!
You must log in to post a comment.