I know you are thinking guacamole is delicious without tequila…but it is fabulous with tequila!!! This recipe for Mango Tequila Guacamole is from a liquor store in Edmonton, LIQUOR depot, The recipe was printed in their flyer, this is so good I am glad I tried it!
Can’t really TASTE the tequila..it is very subtle but adds an interesting flavour to this popular dish. The mango adds sweetness, there is some heat from a jalapeño…. a mixture of ingredients that really works.
This is great with chips or on eggs…. on tacos… you can eat this with anything!
We served this with unsalted nacho chips & Strawberry, Tequila & Aperol Slushy Drink!!
Here is the recipe
2 large avocados
1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
4 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 Tbsp tequila
1/2 cup cilantro
- Prepare all of the ingredients & as you do put them into a bowl big enough to accommodate all of them
- Peel & finely dice the avocados
- Finely dice the red onion
- Peel & finely dice the mango
- Finely dice the jalapeno
- Take the tough stems off the cilantro & finely chop the leaves
- Combine all of the ingredients