Sunday mornings hold so many delicious possibilities ..for breakfast! I looked in the fridge and what did I see? Red pepper, eggs, salami & spinach so I decided to put them all together and it was delish. This isn’t really a recipe but I will write it out in case you would like to make it.
1/2 cup of diced salami, but you can use any type of meat that will fry up nicely
1/4 cup of diced red pepper
2 cups of raw spinach which I had microwaved for 1 minute then drained off the water
salt & pepper
- Fry up the meat, I used salami which is fatty so did not add any fat to the pan.
- Once the meat is starting to look cooked up, add the red pepper and saute until as soft as you would like it to be!
- Add the spinach & combine all of the ingredients
- Beat the eggs , add salt & pepper to taste. Add them tot the frying pan, making sure that you cover all of the meat and vegetables
- Cook until the eggs are solid. I lifted the edges of the eggs and then swirled the pan around so that the raw egg got cooked and there wasn’t a pool of raw egg in the middle. I covered the pan for about a minute once I saw that eggs were pretty much done. This puffs up the eggs a bit